Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends are an initiative to help tennis venues attract new people from the local community and encourage families to try tennis for free.
The LTA will coordinate a country-wide marketing campaign to raise awareness of the Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends and will provide free marketing materials to help your club promote the open day locally and help you to raise awareness of your tennis club in the wider community.
Reasons to run Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends
• A proven route in helping tennis venues to attract new members and new players to your coaching programmes.
• Take advantage of a national marketing campaign to get more people playing tennis
• Help raise awareness of your club in the local community
• Free marketing resources to help promote your Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends open day.
Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends open days can take place at any point throughout the year from May onwards, and venues can run as many open days as they wish .
The national Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends are the 18 & 19 May, the 20 & 21 July and 28 & 29 September 2019 and these are the dates that the LTA will focus most of their marketing and promotional support.
Please note that there are fixed dates when the LTA distributes the resource packs, and its therefore essential that you publish your open day on Clubspark by the respective cut-off dates to ensure that you receive your resource pack ahead of your event.
Wiltshire Tennis will provide £25 funding to each Wiltshire venue holding a Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekend event to help towards promotion or goodies if the below criteria is met:
• Publish your event on Clubspark
• Promote your event to the local community (leaflet drop/posters/facebook and twitter)
• Provide a Follow on offer to attendees
• Upload the attendees data after your event back to Clubspark
The £25 funding will be issued retrospectively on receipt of a confirmation email from the Organiser that the above has been completed. Please also confirm on the email if you wish to receive a BACS payment or cheque.
To register your event on Clubspark, find out the resource cut off dates and lots more information please click here.