Wiltshire LTA would like to invite clubs to enter teams in the Wiltshire LTA Winter League now with a Mens and Ladies event.
We hope this opportunity will give your juniors and adults a chance to play competitive tennis for your Club over the winter.
The league will be organised and run by Roger Witt Tel: 01722 505665 (evenings only) email: email@example.com
Please note the following information:
- The 8U and 9U will comprise of 4 players per team (boys, girls or mixed) and we will look to hold events at a central venue – please let us know if you are interested in hosting an event.
- The 10U to Adult age groups teams will comprise of 2 players. Playing time is around 2-3 hours with only 2 courts required initially and then 1.
- The entry fee is £5 per team
- The closing date for entries is 23rd August 2018
- The League will run from end of September 2018 to end of February 2019, leaving March free for re-arranged matches. All matches to be completed by the end of March and any matches not completed by 31st March will be deemed void.
- The results will be at Grade 5 so Ratings wins and Rankings points will be available to your players
- The league will use the majority of the summer Team Tennis Rules (please see attached)
- It will be an online League enabling you to enter the results yourselves
- There is no limit to the number of teams a club can enter, however, please be aware of both player & court availability.
- When entering, please nominate a day and time for each team’s home matches (either Saturday or Sunday ) with start times no earlier than 10am and no later than 2pm (unless you have floodlights and then no later than a 3pm start). Please note the below County Camp dates which you may wish to avoid:
|8U||Saturday 20 October 2018|
|9U-14U||Sunday 21 October 2018|
|8U||Saturday 10 November 2018|
|9U-14U||Sunday 11 November 2018|
|8U||Saturday 8 December 2018|
|9U-14U||Sunday 9 December 2018|
|8U||Saturday 12 January 2019|
|9U-14U||Sunday 13 January 2019|
|8U||Sat 9 February 2019|
|9U-14U||Sun 10 February 2019|
|8U||Sat 16 March 2019|
|9U-14U||Sun 17 March 2019|
- Refreshments for the afternoon matches can be cake/biscuits/squash as a minimum.
Once entry numbers are known, the divisional structure will be decided hopefully with minimum travelling and the fixtures arranged and circulated for the season.
To enter please complete the attached entry form confirming team entries and nominated home details and email it through to Roger on email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and no later than 23rd August 2018.
The payment of £5 entry per team must also be received by 23rd August 2018 either via paypal to email@example.com or cheque or BACS payment.