An LTA Venue forum will take place in Wiltshire on Wednesday 16th October at Marlborough Golf Club from 6:30pm-9/9:30pm. The Forum is free of charge for LTA Registered venues.. It would be great to see lots of Wiltshire clubs at the forum and representatives from your club can book their place on the following link.
Objectives of the forum
- Hear more about the LTA’s strategy ‘Tennis Opened Up’, what it means for tennis venues and the importance of clubs and volunteers in supporting the delivery of this strategy
- Learn more about growing membership in tennis clubs, including:
- Understanding the key trends and success factors in clubs that have positively grown their membership
- Learn about targeting different audiences who are likely to be interested in tennis and how to find these people in your area
- Identify good practice and learnings from other clubs that can be used at your venue
- Update on current and future LTA and County programmes and initiatives that are relevant for tennis clubs
- Provide a forum and opportunity for local clubs to share ideas, best practice and to discuss local tennis matters
There are 2 Coach credits available to Coaches. Directions and address for Marlborough Golf Club can be found below:
Marlborough Golf Club, The Common, Marlborough SN8 1DU www.marlboroughgolfclub.co.uk/contact_us
We look forward to seeing you at the forum.